Call for Tutorials
WCRE 2006 welcomes the organization of tutorials regarding
tools and tecniques for reverse engineering or reengineering.
How to submit
Tutorials proposals should be sent via email to the WCRE
2006 program chairs Massimiliano Di Penta(email@example.com) and
Susan Elliott Sim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tutorial proposals should contain:
- A brief description of the tutorial topic and purpose;
- The intended audience;
- The expected duration (half/day, full day);
- The organization (talks, tool demos, interactive sessions,
- A descriprion of the material that will be provided during
the tutorial or in advance to the attendees.
In addition to the above information, it would be useful
to provide, along with the submitted proposal:
- a table of contents (even draft) of the tutorial;
- a sample of the slides that will be presented.
Submission of Tutorial proposals is due on 20 June 2006
11.59 pm (Apia time) (Firm deadline).