Call for Tutorials
WCRE 2007 welcomes the organization of tutorials regarding
tools and tecniques for reverse engineering or reengineering.
How to submit
Tutorials proposals should be sent via email to the WCRE
2007 program chairs Massimiliano Di Penta and Jonathan I. Maletic (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com).
Tutorial proposals should contain:
- A brief description of the tutorial topic and purpose;
- The intended audience;
- The expected duration (half/day, full day);
- The organization (talks, tool demos, interactive sessions,
- A descriprion of the material that will be provided during
the tutorial or in advance to the attendees.
In addition to the above information, it would be useful
to provide, along with the submitted proposal:
- a table of contents (even draft) of the tutorial;
- a sample of the slides that will be presented.
Submission deadline: July, 5th 2007
Notification of acceptance: July, 21th 2007